About the competition
Judiciary is the temple of justice. While the courts deliver numerous significant judgments every day which pose a grave concern to the country, the huge backlog of cases, random conversations struck with people at courts and “tareekhpetareekh” has become a subject of exasperation and hilarity at the same time.
Many of us have amusing incidents at court to recount- whether as a party to the proceeding, as an intern, as an advocate, or even as a judge. To bring some mirth in these testing times, we invite you all to share your original experience or story with us and get a chance to win exciting prizes. These stories can be about you or something you have witnessed.
The competition is open for all.
For registering the competition, an amount of Rs. 99 has to be paid.
Payment can be done via PayTM/Google Pay/PhonePe at 7800701816.
- All entries must be typewritten. Scanned or handwritten entries will not be submitted.
- The word limit is 700 words.
- The submission can be in English or Hindi.
- The incident shared can be about any court or tribunal in India.
- The submissions shall be mailed in .doc format only to email@example.com with the subject “Entry for courtroom experience” and the mail body shall enclose the following details-
- Name of the student
- Phone Number
Any mail not complying with this will be rejected outright.
- The last date for registrations is 25th September 2020.
- The deadline for submissions is 26th September 2020. Any submission made after this date will not be accepted.
- The submissions should be amusing and should not contain defamatory or abusive content.
- The results will be declared by 2nd October 2020.
Format of the submission
- Font size: 12
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Line spacing: 1.5
- The alignment should be justified.
The best entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1500 + certificate of merit.
Second best entry will be provided a cash prize of Rs. 1000 + certificate of merit.
Third best entry will be provided with a certificate of merit.
Top 12 entries will be published on our website under the head “The Bar Talks” + Certificate of Appreciation.
E-certificate shall be issued to all participate.
Note1: Participants are required to fill the above google form and attach the payment receipt of registration in the form.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.
We can also be reached out at: +91 9454742769 (Priya Chaudhary).